We provide property maintenance services to improve & maintain the condition of your houses in Bolton. We have a day to day maintenance team who also take care of the major refurbishment and other property maintenance works of our notable clients.
We specialize in:
- Property Refurbishment Works (Commercial & Residential)
- Landscape Maintenance
- Lawn Management
- Shrub Pruning services
- All forms of finishing works including tile polishing, wall plastering etc.
- Handyman services
What you need to know about BoltonBolton is one of the largest towns in Greater Manchester in the North West of England. According to a survey, Boltonians are the friendliest people in the UK. Bolton is considered to be a perfect place to live as it has its own high street as well as amazing restaurants like Akbars. There are many cultural attractions here like the Octagon Theatre and the Bolton Museum and Art Gallery. Bolton is also home to one of the earliest public libraries.
Brighten up your home with our Handyman ServicesOur Handyman technicians are highly skilled with over 10 years of experience in the home repair industry. We’re known for our excellent workmanship, professional reliability and high efficiency. We have expertise in repairing Living & Dining room, Kitchen, Office, Bedroom, Bathroom, Basement etc. that include Plumbing, Mason, Electric wiring, Gardening, Painting and much more. We also ensure that our clients receive a quality maintenance service at a reasonable price.
We are associated with NFB (National Federation of Builders), FMB (Federation of Master Builders), NLA (National Landlords Association) and Trust Mark which makes us trustworthy right in front of our clients. We assure a great level of satisfaction and full dedication to maintain your property in Bolton.
Most Frequently Asked question by our clients:-
“How can I maintain my property on my own?”
Answer: Maintaining a property is not an easy task. Still you can use the below mentioned easy tips to maintain your property on your own.1. Regularly clean the dust on your walls, ceilings, and floors.
2. Keep your gardens free from leaves and debris.
3. The windows and doors must be sealed from weather proof sealants to prevent water penetration.
4. Inspect trees of your garden to make sure there are no dead limbs hanging down.
5. Monitor the roof of your home from any damaged roof shingles.
6. Inspect the air conditioning system and ventilation. Clean it at least once a year for safety reasons.
7. Check the walls for any crack and the plumbing for any leakage. If found, please fix it.
For more information on property management or handyman services in Bolton please call 0161 232 0944