- Building construction and house extensions
- Renovation and Refurbishment
- Commercial and domestic cleaning services
- Handyman services
- And all other types of Property maintenance services.
What Leigh is all about…?‘Leigh’ is a beautiful city with a significant engineering base. Earlier, the buildings here were built with rarely found ‘rock bricks’; a strong building material of older times. Now, these buildings have been altered and included under the residential town. So, those who are looking to buy a residential property in the town of Leigh can be stress-free about the strength of the building structures.
How we maintain your property in LeighWe deal directly with commercial property owners, over the property handling, maintenance, and repairing which helps our clients to save a lot of their time. For residential owners, we deal with the maintenance and repair services such as decorating, cleaning, plumbing, etc. Our expert contractors maintain the property beautifully keeping the current community guidelines in mind which results in attracting a lot of buyers and will also help the owners gain a higher price for their property.
Our company is affiliated with NFB(National Federation of Builders), FMB(Federation of Master Builders), NLA(National Landlords Association) and Trust Mark which makes us the most trusted company in the eyes of our clients. Our team is committed to give their best in maintaining your property in Leigh. We also ensure that our clients receive a quality maintenance service at a reasonable price.
Most Frequently Asked question by our clients:-
“How can I maintain my property on my own?”
Answer: Maintaining a property is not an easy task. Still you can use the below mentioned easy tips to maintain your property on your own.1. Regularly clean the dust on your walls, ceilings, and floors.
2. Keep your gardens free from leaves and debris.
3. The windows and doors must be sealed from weather proof sealants to prevent water penetration.
4. Inspect trees of your garden to make sure there are no dead limbs hanging down.
5. Monitor the roof of your home from any damaged roof shingles.
6. Inspect the air conditioning system and ventilation. Clean it at least once a year for safety reasons.
7. Check the walls for any crack and the plumbing for any leakage. If found, please fix it.
For more information on property management or handyman services in Leigh please call 0161 232 0944